Fiverr for Tech Tuesday

Maybe my sense of humor is a little off lately, but I am thoroughly entertained by Fiverr.com.  The tag line for Fiverr is, "The place for people to share things they're willing to do for $5."  Hilarious!

Case in point #1:  Happy fingers. For $5, this gal will take a picture of "three happy fingers" holding any sign you specify.  I imagine this would make a great sign for your classroom door, "Welcome to First Grade!"



Case in point #2:  Breakfast with a pug.  Need I say more?  Of course, this clever unique idea is accomplished via Skype.  Cute pug, no?  (I like the shoe in the background).  Perhaps, your class can have lunch with cutie pie pug, too?!



Case in point #3:  Leaf messages.  Being a craftucator, I am jazzed about this offering.  Who doesn't want a cut out message in a leaf? Isn't "Upcycled Education" leaf worthy?



Check out Fiverr.com and let me know what you think.  There are many services offered that I do think have a place in education.  I just went with more zany entertainment value today.

Cheers,

Jen