Quotables - The Perfect Gift for an Educator


The Other Jen has come out with a product that I need badly.  Really neat cards with an inspiring quote on one side and a short bio of the quote author on the other side.  Of course, the brilliant Other Jen has many keen ideas how to use these quotable cards on her website.

My mind is spinning with all the ways I want to use them with my students, colleagues, in training sessions, at conferences, in workshops, etc.  I want a pack like yesterday.

Oh, I just thought of something - these cards would make a LOVELY gift for a classroom teacher for the holidays.  At just $15.95 + shipping what a great gift for an educator.  This introductory price, by the way, ends today!  So order, now.

Go to the Other Jen's website for more.  And no, this isn't a paid advertisement.  I am just admiring another, dare I say, amazing Jen.

Yes, I am full of myself today.

xoxo,

The "Other" Jen

UPDATE:  My department ordered a set for me!  The only catch is I have to share with my colleagues.   No problem.  I'm a great sharer ;)