Thanks

Chatbooks with Lil O and Mr. UpCyclist

A year ago, I didn't know my college would grant me a sabbatical to write a book.  I didn't know my family would out-run a blizzard from Colorado to Maryland in a 32-hour nonstop drive.  Or my word for 2014 would be Brave.  I didn't know the summer of 2014 would be one of my favorite summers on record.  There are just so many things I couldn't predict.

But, I do know one thing.  I am thankful.  Thankful for the past year.  Thankful for my family and for my friends.  They have cheered me on with book writing, let me practice coaching them, and simply put up with me when I was no where to be found refueling.  I am thankful for my college and my amazing colleagues there who have supported my professional dreams.  I am incredibly thankful to those three above (Jedi is at their feet).   We do much laughing together and growing.  I'm also thankful for you.  You keep coming back to this blog, reading, engaging, and reaching out every once in a while.

I know you are there and for that, I say thanks.

xo,

Jen