Looptworks: One Year Later

Looptworks Shaxi iPad Case

It's been a little over a year since Looptworks sent us an iPad Shaxi case to enjoy.   I wanted to give you an update in case you need a gift for someone.

You might remember Looptworks sent me a Shaxi and gave away one to an Upcycled Education reader.  How fun are they?  If you missed that blog post, you can check it out here.  It is now one year later and I must say, I am totally impressed with the Shaxi.  As you can see from the photo above, the leather (which is all upcycled; you can read more about Looptworks upcycledness here) is still looking great.  There are no stains, scratches, or anything.  And, this iPad gets used every. single. day.  I wish I was kidding, but our family loves its technology.

From the photo below, you can see the inside has received a few stains and some dirt.  But, really, I don't think any human can keep pink gorgeous suede perfectly clean.  Not, when you use the Shaxi and your iPad every. single. day.  (Ha! We need a hashtag #everysingleday).

Looptworks iPad Shaxi inside photo

Probably my favorite thing about the Shaxi is it always closes perfectly (due to its strong magnetic closure).  It always stands perfectly. We used to use a different iPad case before this one and it sometimes would topple over, which annoyed me.  This case is built rock solid.

If you need a last minute gift for someone, I would recommend Looptworks in general.  They sell bags, cases, and even tees.

What's your favorite gift this season?

Jen

PS - My first post about the Shaxi was due to the Looptworks giveaway.  This post is just me saying, they're cool - plain and simple.  I heart cool companies, don't you?

UPDATE:  Looptworks just emailed me....the Shaxi (and your entire order) is 20% with free shipping until January 1st.  Yay!  Click here for more.