My word for 2016

For the past two years, I've been choosing a word of the year.  I have found having one word (versus a list of resolutions) is a meaningful guide to how I want to be and live for that year.  For 2014, my word was Brave.  In 2015, my word was FUN (which I was not public about, though FUN served me well).   This year, my word is....


Savor.

I first thought my word would be now.  Not now in that things have to happen immediately, but now like live in the present moment.  After a coaching session with Sue and discussing my word of the year, a new and better word came to mind.  Savor.  Savor the now.  Savor the moment.  Savor all the little and big things happening in my life.  Savor the people.  Savor my surroundings. Savor the struggles. Savor the opportunities.

Savor feels slow and delicious and spacious and unrushed, present, and delightful. Savor feels exactly right for how I want to be and live in 2016.

In fact, I've been savoring all of your email congratulations and social media high fives about our new website, ebook, decks of cards, and wooden nickels at Hello, Strategies.  I'm savoring it all. Thank you!

Do you have a word of the year?  If yes, what is it?  

Jen