My Word for 2017

You might remember, each year I choose a word to be my focus or intention for the year.

Rainbow over Breckenridge, CO

In 2016, my word was "savor."  I chose that word because I wanted to slow down, be more in the present moment, and savor what was around me.  In 2015, my word was "brave" - man, was that a great word for me.  I leaned into brave so much that year that 2015 was probably one of my biggest personal and professional growth years on record.   Brave, you ruled!

Jackie - my colleague, business partner, and friend - just texted me and asked what my word for 2017 was going to be.  Hmmmm, that's a great question.  What do I want my focus and intention to be?

What do I want to invite into my life for 2017?

Do you have any suggestions for me?   

Here's a great question...what do YOU want to invite into your life for 2017?  What is your word going to be?  Please share below or contact me (via email, Instagram, Facebook, or Twitter).  I'd love to know what word or words you are considering; perhaps, they will inspire me.

So curious,
Jen