Preparing for St. Patty's Day

I thought I would never be one of those teachers (or moms) who lived from one holiday to another, alas, I have semi-become that educator.  I still don't wear decorative sweaters for each holiday, but I am unafraid of celebratory artwork. 

Option #1:  "Lucky" artwork from the Funky Polkadot Giraffe blog

I love the upcycled buttons in this one.  Wouldn't this one be cute framed or as a gift?  In the meantime, you could do a quick color print on your home printer and hang the artwork on your classroom door.  Your students are "lucky" to have you, aren't they?  To access, click on the image below and download the file.  You can choose from three different sizes to print thanks to Kyla from the Funky Polkadot Giraffe.  I added the green frame around the edge myself for more St. Patrick's day flair.


Option #2:  "Rainbow quote" from the Simple as That blog.

As you can see, I am embracing St. Patrick's day, but not focusing on the "saint" part.  I am all about a good rainbow.  To access, click on the image below and download the file.  From Rebecca, you have just one option on size (though, you could resize it in Publisher or another program).   I added the green frame around the edge myself, again. 


If you have other St. Patty's day artwork leads, please post them in the comments section below. 

Cheers,

Jen