Google AdSense for Tech Tuesday


Alright, I have no idea how this all perfectly works.  But, since I've been blogging for a year and never have monetized Upcycled Education through advertisements, I thought I would give it a try.  I'm going to make a jump - in the next few weeks - and activate AdSense from Google. 

This is how AdSense reportedly works....


We - yes, you and I, super blog reader - can then voice our thoughts about ads on blogs.

Wish Upcycled Education luck.  Luck for what?  Luck that the ads don't take over the blog?  Luck that the ads are not drop-dead ugly?  Luck that Upcycled Education makes millions and then Jen can world school Lil O and Mr. UpCyclist can buy whichever bike he desires and you, fabulous blog reader, can earn a scholarship from Upcycled Education or an all expense paid trip to an Upcycled Education retreat somewhere fantastic!

We are going to need luck indeed.

Oh my,
Jen