Graduation Subway Art


FOR THE 2021 VERSION OF THIS SUBWAY ART, CLICK HERE!



Once again, before Picnik.com goes offline, I whipped up some graduation subway art.  This was made especially for a colleague, but I am ready for all the May and June graduations now, too. 

After creating the subway art, I used Publisher to enlarge the image and printed it out on cardstock.  Then, using a simple dollar store frame, I framed it.  If you'd like the subway art to use, just right click here for it.

FOR THE 2021 VERSION OF THIS SUBWAY ART, CLICK HERE!


An easy peasy gift or decoration.

Yay, graduates!

Jen

PS - My colleague and friend, AB, made the adorable tassel that you see embellishing the frame in the top photo.  She made the faux tassel out of embroider thread.  Clever, huh?


FOR THE 2021 VERSION OF THIS SUBWAY ART, CLICK HERE!