Colorful Abandon

There are certain people I admire.  Often, I'm pretty quiet about my admiration.  But, y'all starting a business, maintaining it, being a parent along side of it AND developing a new non-profit isn't easy work.

I am in awe of folks who do all of the aforementioned.  Heck, I'm in awe of people who do one or two of those activities listed.


Colorful Abandon on Jen

Today, I'd like to tip my hat to Erin from Roll Up n Dye - a (totally fun) tie dye studio in Ellicott City, MD.  Erin owns the studio and is a tie dye artist herself.  But, man, is she more!  She is a dreamer, doer, and collaborator like none I've seen before.  She wears her heart on her sleeve with so much passion.

Her new non-profit is called Colorful Abandon.  It will combine tie dye arts (plus, other arts) along side with expanding kids' and teens' mindset, perspectives, and compassion.  You can read an article about Colorful Abandon here.  Since Colorful Abandon is in the development stage, you can sign up for their newsletter and be notified when their workshop series goes live.


Erin, you amaze me.  You've said I inspire you, but really, it is the other way around.


Jen


PS - Look at the gorgeous tee I'm wearing above.  That's Erin's tie-dye work and that logo!?! Oh, I love it.  You can shop Erin's 5-star Etsy site here.  The heart boxers make me smile :)