Etsy Shop Launch - Yay!

Hello, Strategies opened an Etsy shop! Since Etsy started allowing people to sell goods they designed (but did not personally manufacture themselves; after all, how would Jackie and I ever perfectly stamp our YOU ARE AWESOME nickels?), we decided to open a shop.  Etsy is fun. We are fun. And why not?  Plus, I don't know about you, but sometimes, I get an inch to shake things up.

Hello Strategies Opened an Etsy Shop
In honor of our new Etsy shop, we are having our first ever Black Friday through Taco Tuesday sale!  Yep, you heard me.  Jackie and I are going all-in; this sale will last through Taco Tuesday and all of Hello, Strategies products will be 25% off shop-wide. You don't need any special coupons at our Etsy shop - just start shopping Black Friday - Taco Tuesday and you will be good to go.
There are so many fun, useful teaching and coaching products ready to gift to your favorite educator and/or coach.

xo, dear friends - Jackie and I are psyched,

Jen