Teacher, Parenting, and Coaching Tip: Ask Great Questions

Jen blogging with new friends at Apperson


For the last few days, I have been blogging with some very, very new friends at Apperson.  I don't know about you, but that is one thing I appreciate about social media - all the connections and collaborations that can happen in weird, random, unforeseen ways.  Let me explain.  I noticed a few weeks ago the Apperson blog was referring readers to Upcycled Education because of this post of theirs.  So, I reached out to Apperson to say thank you; how lovely Apperson included me in one of their blog round-ups.  Then, Courtney from Apperson and I got to talking - through social media, of course - and she invited me to guest blog for them about....huge shocker....coaching!

One of the foundational skills of a coach is to ask curious and powerful questions.  With these three tips, you expand that skill immediately at school, at home, at work, and beyond.  Go read the post if you are interested and say hi to my new friends.

Cheers,
Jen