Last call and Life Updated


It's been a while since I did a Life Updated post.  Here it goes....

  • I am celebrating that my entire course load at AACC this year has been coaching courses.  Pinch me.  
  • If you are local, we are going to offer our coaching course series this summer (specifically to educators) and this fall (open to the public), so email me if you want to know more.  Our courses do require 20 hours of face-to-face instruction, so you have to be in person for those hours.
  • Though Mr. UpCyclist isn't in any of the photos above, do know he is working hard on his Ph.D. dissertation and (fingers crossed) will graduate before the end of 2020!  Woot, woot! I am so proud of his hard work.
  • Miss O has her first job (besides babysitting). She is umpiring field hockey games.  I think I am the only person at tournaments who is cheering for the umpire and not a team.  Ha!  I love that kid...I mean, teen.
  • Jedi, the dog, says "Hi!" Why is he so cute? I swear that dog was put into my life to keep me exercising and to have more joy. Thank you, Jedi!  It's working.
  • This summer:   Miss O and I usually go to sleep-away camp in NC for three weeks. This year, we want to try something differently.  Have any suggestions for us?  Please plant any seeds or ideas you have!  Travel, a cool class, interesting experience....anything.
  • My mom is out of the hospital recovering from surgery and will go back in about a month to determine the next steps for her cancer treatment.  Please keep sending her all the good vibes and prayers you have.
  • And.....
Last call:  The Life Tune-up kicks off tomorrow, Feb. 17th, 2020!  You can still join us.  Register here.  Read about the tune-up here.  And use this code for a discounted price:  earlybird (case sensitive)

Because, why not join me?  It will be fun to virtually hang-out together and tune-up our lives.

Cheers, dear friends,
Jen