My Favorite Line So Far

Fall in love with failure - Jen Lara

Yesterday I started Chapter 3 in my book.  Chapter 3 is all about what I call the Power Triad - growth mindedness, play, and creativity.

This line might be my favorite in the book so far:  Fall in love with failure.   I wrote that line in relation to nurturing a growth mindset.  If you can't remember what a growth mindset is, check out my posts here and here.  Dr. Carol Dweck's research on mindset is truly amazing.

Back to writing, I go.  Have a great day!

xo,

Jen

PS - My goal by the time my sabbatical ends in January is to write the first draft of four chapters (the entire book is eight chapters, plus an introduction and "Grow Yourself" activities) and to have a completed book proposal pitched to an agent/publishing company.