Valentine's Day: You deserve some love

Shhh...don't tell anyone, but I used to be anti-Valentine's Day.  However, with little O around and her love of all things holiday, I have slooooowly embraced this fictitious-Hallmarked-induced-I-don't-need-a-day-to-show-my-love-for-others holiday.  See, I'm taking baby steps.

As fellow educators, I think the more we can show our love and support for each other, the better.  I'm blushing.  I bought you a present.  I hope you like calendars.

Choice number one.....


Choice number two......

Which will you choose?  Click on your favorite, follow the easy directions and turn on your printer.  I would tell you they are free, but that would be tacky to give you a present and tell you the price.

Enjoy - you deserve it!

Happy fictitious-Hallmarked-induced-I-don't-need-a-day-to-show-my-love-for-others-Valentine's Day,

Jen