The "Other" Jen

As you remember from my blog post here, there are over 1.4 million Jennifers in the world.  I'd like to think we are all created amazingly equal.

And so I will.


A decade ago while attending my first International Association for Experiential Education (AEE) Conference, I met another Jennifer - Jennifer Stanchfield.  She like me shared similar interests:  a passion for working with kids and adults, knowing learning experientially is powerful & rich and recognizing the AEE community is comprised of kindred spirits like us.  I've attended at least seven AEE conferences since meeting Jen.  We always embrace when we see each other.

Kindred Jens, we are.

The "Other" Jen has authored and co-authored books.  She leads numerous workshops and trainings around the country on topics such as creating classroom communities and differentiating instruction.  She has the neatest store with the perfect educational props.  Look at this unique Miniature Metaphors set.  Isn't it divine?  You know how I love metaphors Seriously, can this collection of miniatures be more engaging?



Did I mention Jen blogs?  Check out this blog post on starting off your lesson with style.  Then, you must read her inspiring post on using quotes in your classroom.  Click here to do so.



If you are like me and can't get enough of her creative ideas, then go visit Jen's blog or her website, Experiential Tools. 

Jen S. is making me proud to be a Jen, too.

Thanks, Jen. 

Best,

The "Other" Jen