Tech Tuesdays of the Future


After my technology conference yesterday, I am looking forward to blogging about the following Tech Tools.  If anyone wants to beat me to them and guest blog post, I'd love to have you :)  And I'm serious.

Here's what I learned.....
  • What?  I can create my own radio talk show?!?!  Are you kidding me?  Blog Talk Radio.  Wouldn't it be fun to have students create a talk show?  And guess what?  People can even call in!
  • Have students debate sides of an issue online at Helium.
  • Need more time then a traditional Jing video allows?  Try capturing classroom lectures or screencast at Tegrity
  • You know I adore Fiverr, but maybe I need Crowdspring to help me design an Upcycled Education logo.  Don't you think we need one?   A logo that is uber-unique.
My mind is racing with new ideas.  Conferences fuel my professional soul.

Jen

PS - A huge thank you to all of you who attended the session on blogging yesterday that I hosted.  I was so  happy to share Upcycled Education and lessons learned with you.