Life Updated: Signs of Fall


Fall for me is when.....
  • I will eat just about anything with the word pumpkin proceeding it.  Pumpkin oatmeal, pumpkin bread, pumpkin coffee, pumpkin soup, pumpkin yogurt....
  • I feel torn and excited about personal and professional projects.
  • Our family purchases their ski passes.  
  • I think about making holiday presents. Or should we just buy this year?
  • My Saturday class runs for four weeks (and ends today).  My Saturday students have been lovely.
  • I curse the fallen leaves on our lawn (even though our lawn is teeny, tiny).
  • I love the fallen leaves and their beautiful colors.
  • Lil O wants every book imaginable at her school's book fair.  She's narrows her list to four.
  • I start brainstorming ideas for our holiday door wreath.  
  • Our family goes on hikes - this year with Puppy Jedi in tow.
How is your fall?

Jen