A Jersey with a Message

Weeks ago on Facebook, I put out an all-call for short quotes to include on the team jersey.  There were so many great submissions like this one from life coach, Sue....


I also like this one from blog reader & college student, CR, "Believe you can and you're halfway there..." (Teddy Roosevelt).  Sadly, that quote is too long for the collar space.  Thus, I went with a quote from my aunt who is also an educator as it fits the space and speaks to the spirit of Upcycled Education....


I can't give it all away, but there are three other quotes included in the jersey design.  The only way to see them is to order a jersey & show your support for the team.  Ha!  

I love a good treasure hunt.

xoxo,

Jen

PS - Thanks for all the great quotes submitted.  I so appreciated your help.

UPDATE: JERSEY SHOP CLOSED TO PLACE THE FIRST ORDER.  

TO ADD YOUR NAME TO THE WAITING LIST, EMAIL JEN AT: 

JEN AT UPCYCLEDEDUCATION.COM