Now, that's a welcome home


After traveling for a week, I returned home to these two at the airport.  Lil O was at school.

Gosh, I adore Mr. UpCyclist and Pup Jedi.

After the greeting Jedi gave me - running up to me, making dog-talking sounds, licking me, doing his best play-bow and wanting to stand on his legs and be eye-to-eye, several strangers in the airport commented, "Your dog sure loves you."

The feeling is mutual and even though, Mr. UpCyclist's welcome-back-greeting was more civilized, we are elated to be in the same state.  Make that the same continent.  Did I mention Mr. UpCyclist was in Finland last week and me in California?  Big thank you to my sweet sister, BIL and cousins for loving on Lil O while her parents jet-setted away.

Now, the four of us are back together.  Cuddles abound!

And apparently, we've become that family.  You know, the family who takes their dog everywhere.

Proud and loved,

Jen

PS - I'm curious.  Where is the strangest place you've taken your pet?  I might need some new ideas.