Bedtime Math {for Tech Tuesday}

bed time math logo
Credit:  Bedtimemath.org

Summertime is a wonderful time to hone those mathlete skills.

See what you think of this free resource for kids - bedtime (or anytime) math problems - at Bedtime Math.  What I like about this free, web-based resource is it is published daily.  It's free (my favorite price).  It's differentiated for various age groups - wee ones, little kids, and big kids.  It's ideal for educators and parents to use with children.  AND before you even get to the daily math problem, there is context and interesting information about the subject being discussed.

For example, I blogged a few days ago about the incredibly creative reading program launch in Seattle.  Here's the original post from Bedtime Math incorporating that launch.  Or if you like water slides, this post and math problem might capture your child (or student's) interest.

Yay, for math made edugaging (education + engaging)!

Best,
Jen

PS - Have you seen my summer photos on Instagram?  I am in my happy place.