Pretty Likes



This may sound dorky, but I glanced at Upcycled Education's "Like" window the other day and I liked how colorful the likes were.  See, aren't they pretty screen-captured above?

Dorky to say, but it makes me happy to see the colorful, fun, happy icons in a row.

In case you aren't familiar with all the happy icons, here's the skinny:

  • Crafterhours - I've spoken about this blog so many times.  Surely, you've visited Crafterhours before.  I love their craft ideas, humor and support of Upcycled Education.  Their annual skirt week is coming up and guess who is a judge.  Yep, me!
  • Coach's Eye - Have you used Coach's Eye before?  It is a way cool app.  Basically, you take videos of someone doing something, then you provide feedback to them with their doodle and narration features.  Along with being a cycling team sponsor this year, Coach's Eye is headquartered right near my alma mater, Michigan State University.  Woot for the Spartans!
  • Mod Podge Rocks - I subscribe to this blog daily.  There are enough ideas on it to keep me busy until next year and probably the year after that.  Mod Podge is also a cycling team sponsor this year.  I love the strange combination - cycling and adhesives.
  • Roll Up N Dye - One of my former students started this way cool tie dye business.  Think of it like a paint-your-own-pottery place, but for tie dye.  Isn't that innovative?  If you are in the Maryland area, check it out.  It is a super place for parties, baby showers, and school events.
  • Gifts by Pisa - My creative SIL (sister-in-law) imports all sorts of fun items from Ecuador and makes many items herself.  I convinced her to become a cycling team sponsor and wait until you see the cool upcycled gifts she has for each rider.  Too clever!
Yes, dorky, colorful icon happiness.

Oh, the little things in life!

Jen