Summer Goals 2013

summer goals 2013
Photo from here. Pic Monkey by Jen
I am reminded of what a friend told me....

We are human beings, not human doings.

I do, however, have several things I want to do this summer.  I thought if I wrote down my goals, I might actually remember them and accomplish them.  Here's my short list:
  • Study wildflowers with Lil O
  • Build my online special education class that is slated to run in the fall
  • Mountain bike and road bike more than I did last summer (and proudly wear my UE jersey)
  • Have four separate Yes Days - one for Lil O, Mr. UpCyclist, Puppy Jedi and myself
  • Trail run to the neighborhood lake three times (last summer, I just did this once)
  • Make time for yoga, reading and just being - and not doing
  • Create string art like this
What's on your summer goal list?

My best,
Jen