In Every Molecule


If you follow me on Instagram, you saw I was at a coaching class all weekend long - Friday, Saturday and Sunday.  If you are totally confused or just curious about "coaching," you might want to get acquainted with my blog post here about it.  Or here.  Or here.   That last one, by the way, was a heavy day of coaching.  Sue earned her money coaching me that day.  It's insanely crazy what can happen in one, 30-minute session.  In-sane.

Which brings me to right now.  I am just four hours after my 3-day coaching class completion and I am certain.  Call me clarity.  There are things I know.

I know.....

  • I will never, ever be the same person I was on Friday morning.
  • I am stronger than I've ever been in my entire life.
  • My confidence in myself is Richter scale worthy.
  • I am not playing it safe anymore.  It doesn't serve me or others.
  • There are things I want in life and I will get them.  
  • I will get all. of. them.  ALL.  OF.  THEM.
  • "Them" pertains to every important aspect of my life - family, parenting, marriage, work, projects, dreams, and interests.
  • I would kick myself for just now realizing "they" were right in front of me.  I won't be kicking myself anymore.  The days of being my toughest critic are over.  I've said things to myself that I wouldn't say to the most hardened criminal.
You know what else I know?

I know every parent and teacher needs a coach.

I know that every molecule in my body has changed.  

I am eternally grateful.

There is so much more to come.  I'm shaking my head because it is unreal and yet so very real.

I am a class five white-water rapid and I am clearing the path.

Jen