Love. This. Quote. & Engineering Prints


We are just wrapping up our time in Colorado.  As many of you know, we have a ski condo we rent out to others in Breckenridge.  Though, you can't see them in any of the photos, we now have artwork all over the walls. Actually, you might remember the artwork from here and here - oh, and from here. I am in total love with all the artwork we created.  

Anyway, I don't have great photos of our giant magnetic board.  Let's just say it is humongous and awesome.  I plan to print some engineering prints (also called "blue prints") at FedEx Kinkos for the magnetic board.  They cost around $5 and only print in black and white.  The prints are supposed to be huge - which is good because I have lots o' space on that enormous magnetic board.  The quality is supposed to be OK so, I am calling this project an experiment.

I'm thinking the above photo and quote might be engineering print #1 for the condo.  I took the photo from the chairlift one day skiing.  Isn't Breckenridge beautiful?  I then turned the photo to black and white and added the quote all using PicMonkey, which you know I adore (hint:  I saved the PicMonkeyed image in their highest resolution; my hope is that will help with this little experiment of mine).

Have you made any engineering prints?  Do you have any advice for me?

I'd love to hear....

Jen