You Are Awesome - Love This!

If you are in the states, I hope today is a reflective, heart-felt Memorial Day for you.  Today's featured artist is so enchanting - totally fitting for today.

You are awesome website graphic by Kal Barteski

I cannot believe how lovely and ingenious this new offering is by artist, Kal Barteski.  She combines her beautiful paintings, script, shapes, and any name into a digital print.

Yep, you heard me.  Totally customizable.  What a fantastic present.

What I also love is the spirit behind this project.  As Kal says, When you see your name in print, you believe the words.

I have so many people I'd like to buy Kal's prints for.....
  • Lil O...you are made of stars here.
  • Mr. UpCyclist.....you are an awesome dad here.
  • Every family should have this print - which you can customize by adding pets, two moms, two dads, etc.
  • And this one below is my new favorite wedding or anniversary gift.
Forever + Ever by Kal Barteski


Totally delighted,

Jen

All photos are from You Are Awesome, which is completely well-named and awesome.  I'm also loving their IG feed.