Gift Guide - Jen's Favorites

Y'all, this pandemic, I've been one consistent user and wearer of certain items.  Here are my favorites in case you need last minute gifts for others or yourself.  

Gift Guide Jen's Favorites

Favorite joggers.  The fabric is so darn soft and they run true to size.  I love the camo print. Bonus:  Miss O loves their leggings.  Both look like Lulu knock-offs for ¼ of the price.

Be Hippy beanie.  I'm obsessed with this hat.  It's so cheerful and warm.

Leopard printed slippers.  I am on my third pair of these for the pandemic.  My feet love them.

Faux bun.  Because sometimes on Zoom you need a quick, last minute up-do!  And for $8, why not?

Winter jacket.  This REI quilted jacket is my absolute go-to.  It packs up super small, so post-pandemic we can all bring it on trips with us.

Running shoes.  Are you like me and walking (and jogging) a ton?  Brooks are my fav.  This model is my favorite, too.

Charcoal bags.  Being at home all the time, I find myself wanting our place to smell fresh and clean.  These bags help.  I hang 'em in all of our closets.  You are supposed to be able to recharge the bags in the sun every 1-2 months.

Coaching cards.  I use these powerful question cards to coach others and self-coach.  Right now, everything on Hello Strategies is half-off with free shipping!

Happy shopping, friends!

Jen