Dear Crayola

To Whom This May Concern,

Please send me a case of the following items.  I am a teacher and need them for my classroom.

Window crayons and markers so we can thematically decorate our boring windows.....


Fabric markers as my students and I want to make lesson t-shirts.  They sure would be fun to wear on test days.


I could really use some help spicing up my dry-erase boards.  I think these bold color dry-erase markers would do just the trick.


Multicultural markers so we can....accurately represent diverse skin tones from around the world?  Really?  OK, I will try anything once.


My college students think I am the coolest professor when I take them outside for class on a sunny day .  This sidewalk chalk would be great for lesson review and reflection; Students could visually draw their understanding and the whole campus could walk by and stare and be envious.


Would you say Model Magic smells as good as Playdoh?  My kinesthetic learners would be elated to sculpt their learning. 


I don't mean to be presumptuous, but if there is any room left in the boxes you send, can you throw in a Glow Station for little O?  This looks like a great item for a long car ride.


By the way, little O and I are big Crayola fans.  See your Window Crayons at work?


Thank you, Crayola.

Sincerely,

Jen