Presentation Round-up {for Tech Tuesday}


Last Tech Tuesday, I featured my favorite web-based resources.  This week, I'd like to gather my favorite presentation resources.  If you are like me, you need a small break from PowerPoint, no?

Prezi - Students thank me when I introduce them to this free presentation tool.

Animoto - This free tool is great when you want the photos and text to do most of the speaking.

Haiku Deck - I am using Haiku Deck for an upcoming presentation and I couldn't be happier!

Fiverr - Heck, why not hire someone else to make your presentation for $5? Ha!  What a deal.

Embedding Videos in PowerPoint - If you are going to use PowerPoint, you might as well be professional about it.

Do you have a favorite web-based presentation resource?  Could you share it with me?  I am always looking for engaging presentation tools.

Best,

Jen