Oh, Hello


Hello.  How are your holiday celebrations so far (if you celebrate them)?  Have you done anything fun?  Are you taking time to relax and replenish?

I'm the worst, sometimes, at replenishing.  Are you?

Thankfully, I'm nestled in the Rocky Mountains, taking ski runs, and hikes/walks with Jedi, so I have plenty of time to relax, replenish and think.  Maybe too much time to think.  I don't know about you, but sometimes thinking isn't relaxing or replenishing.  It means the hamster is running full steam on its hamster wheel of my mind.

Hmmmm.  That hamster needs to pipe down.

As you can see from the photos above and below, my family and I have been keeping a full schedule. What you may not know about us (or me) is we like to play hard, but then we retreat and keep pretty low-key.  The three of us are true ambiverts.  Make that the four of us.  Jedi is an ambivert, too, which is another reason he was meant to be in our family.

As you can see from the photos, I am falling more deeply in love with Colorado.  I mean just look at the scenery, will you?  So beautiful this place.


If you need or want more captioning for the photos above, head on over to Upcycled Education's Instagram account. I've got all the photos captioned there.  I'm just lazy (or is that efficient?) and like to quickly make these photo collages on my iPhone.  In case you want to make your own quickie-collages, but don't know how:  I just take a screenshot of my images in their grid formation and crop out all the junk.  Voila, an instant photo collage to share here.  Nothing fancy.

xoxo,

Jen