Sound of Music

My calendar is totally marked this week.  The Sound of Music Live on Thursday, December 5th, 2013.

8pm-11pm.  Which is waaay past my bedtime, mind you.


I loved the original movie growing up.  This version with Carrie Underwood is going to be a remake of the theater production, not the movie (so, if you are a movie buff, heed this warning:  There will be some differences).

Lil O and I completely enjoyed the 45 minute special about the "making of" this rendition.  It shows how they found and casted the children, have been practicing in NYC for weeks and how Carrie Underwood has needed to change her country inflection for the role.  If you missed this "making of" special, click here to see the whole thing online.

Poor Mr. UpCyclist is stuck with me for a few more days while I run around our house belting out my own renditions of all the songs.

Ha!

Jen